What is MEAN?
Typical Work Flow
- Code mainly runs on the server
- Data is mainly stored on server
- Data can be processed either on client or server
- Server-side processing = greater security
- Client-side processing = greater computing efficiency
Mean Stack Flow
Building blocks and Mean Stack flow is as follows:
- Angular JS: as the frontend framework.
- NodeJS: as the server platform.
- Express JS: as the web framework.
- MongoDB: as the database.
Advantages of Mean Stack
Advantages of using Mean Stack technology are as below:
- Easy to scale
- Cloud friendly
- Mean stack supports MVC architecture
- Open source Node.js simplifies the server layer
- MEAN makes code isomorphic
Disadvantages of Mean Stack
- Development is relatively complex.
- Currently having only a few users as it’s new.
- Very fewer sources of support available on the internet.
MEAN stack and Space stem
If you are looking for the cost-effective, cloud-ready application using a MEAN stack, Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org