Do you want to develop your mobile app ready, ASAP?
You want to release your first, second, or many more apps on the Play Store or App Store, ASAP?
Do you want to reduce the maintenance time of your application's source code?
You need to learn and absorb Flutter, ASAP!!!
What is Flutter?
- Flutter is Google's UI development kit.
- It is used to develop applications for almost any platform available in the digital world to showcase your work including Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, macOS, and Web.
- It has a single codebase for all of your apps.
- It is introduced by Google, so no scarcity of any resources needed to learn, train, or develop your apps in it.
- It has a well-written and documented website for all of your doubts, queries, or curiosities.
- It is less complex and more compatible than other technologies available for developing apps cross-platform.
In which language I can write Flutter Apps?
The answer is DART!!!
What is DART???
I haven't heard of DART yet.
Let's make it simpler for you,
"Dart language is also introduced by Google and is used for developing apps or software for almost any platform. It is much like a mix of JAVA or any other programming languages you might be familiar with."
So basically, it is the way to go in Flutter and really a good way to go for faster app development, in our opinion.
Why you should use Flutter for your next app or project?
Because you love to release your dream app or project as soon as possible to your potential users across all platforms.
But serious jokes apart,
Here are a few of the many benefits while developing your app using Flutter:
1) FASTER APP DEVELOPMENT
Flutter makes it easy for backend and frontend developers to work together simultaneously or even an individual proficient in working in both the design and logic part of the app. The primary reason for this is because of a feature called “hot reload" by Flutter.
2) SINGLE CODEBASE
Flutter maintains a single codebase for all of your apps. Yes, you just have to focus on a single codebase to add, update, or even test your app.
3) LOTS OF RESOURCES AVAILABLE
The Flutter community is widely available across the globe to solve all of your doubts and queries and it has a huge collection of resources for beginners and kick-starters as well. So, you are never wandering around searching for something very basic or complex for too many days in a row.
4) EASY TO MAINTAIN
If you have developed few apps in Flutter, then you know maintaining the app is not a mammoth task at all.
5) EASY DEBUGGING
It has a wide variety of debugging tools available for providing you the privilege of debugging your apps easily without much hassle.
6) COST EFFECTIVE
Flutter makes development happen fast. This means your costs are going to be really less as compared to the alternatives.
#Cons of Flutter (You can ignore these cons if you know what's in the store by Flutter & Google):
1) You have to have the MAC system in your armor (If you are looking to develop for iOS as well)
2) Sometimes you have to depend heavily on third-party libraries, having said that it purely depends on your app's requirement.
3) As it is still a growing toolkit, your app performance might be not as good as Native App Development.
PS: More Pros and Less Cons make Flutter a good choice for your next app or project!