We are looking for IT Recruiter
Experience: 2-4 Years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Must have handled different job portals.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience of recruitment in IT company is must.
- Collaborates with hiring managers and management to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, and other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Screens potential employees' credentials/documents.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs, Campus placements, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.